1.30.2006

Danger and Romance and Other Exciting Things [ch3]

Dirk picked up his gun. He had a Thought. It was crazy. It was crazy and weird.

But it just might work.

"Jye! I've solved it!" he blurted out.

Jye Normous had fallen asleep, since this book has been laying dormant for about 4 months. "What is it sir? Did you find out who stole New York?"

"Oh... I forgot about that," Dirk said, suddenly somber. "But no, we can deal with that later. I've figured out how they cram all that graham!"

Jye stared at him in disbelief.

"Ok, no I didn't. That was just a joke."

Suddenly, Concerned Aggrivating Reporting People's Press Incorporated Enterprise (CRAPPIE) had News
Flash!

"NEW YORK SPOTTED!" News Flash said.

"Ah, cusswords!" Dirk exclaimed, as evidenced by the exclamation point. ! Those Robitussins stole New York and painted it! Call a News Conference!"

"Yes, sir!" Jye said. He picked up the phone.

"Hello, News Conference? Oh... This is News Event? I am sorry, I was trying to reach your brother. Is he avaliable? Ok... good." Jye hung up. "Mr. President - "

"THE PRESIDENT IS HERE?!?!?!? Why was I not informed?" Dirk yelled, obviously an idiot.

"You are, sir."

"Oh. I keep forgetting."

There was a knock at the door. Jye opened it.

Dirk raised his gun...

3 comments:

Chris and Holly said...

Dirk is making me nervous with that gun that he keeps raising. What color did they paint NYYC? I MUST KNOW!

Josh Butcher said...

I can feel the tension rising in the room.... It's so exciting! Just what will happen next.... who's at the door... what will they... ???? Arg... the suspense!!!!

m.d. mcmullin said...

give us more banderson